We chose the right partners to work with by knowing their values, previous track record and their quality standards which are very critical for any business deal. We have gained knowledge on this and safeguard our client's interest:
- By working with our trusted suppliers that we have known for years.
- By selecting only manufacturers who comply with the international quality standards.
- Visiting the factories to see the process and make improvements on that to produce quality products.
- Meeting with the stakeholders and key decision makers.
- Maintaining close rapport with each supplier.
The best negotiated deal is assisted through:
- Understanding the products, production processes and supply situation.
- Negotiating the supply timing.
- Knowing the demand in the supply and market scenario, by having our presence in the key supply centers.
- Maintaining relationships and close rapport with major reliable suppliers, while maintaining respectability and neutrality.
After a successful negotiation, our main work starts which are:
- Ensuring that the process of purchase orders is followed.
- Checking and verifying correct packaging: labels and cartons as per labelling regulations.
- Monitoring the progress of orders and pushing suppliers should they fail behind schedule.
- Updating client on the progress of orders.
- Verifying complete shipping documents.
- Conveying the shipping information to the client.
Quality Assurance is the main concern for food and food related items. We strictly follow the safety and quality process:
- Plant audit.
- Review and evaluation of factory quality certifications to meet the quality standards.
- First production supervision.
- Product Inspection.
- Customer complaint investigation and its solution.
New Product Development
Continuous development of new and innovative products are essential in maintaining leadership in the highly competitive food business. We assist our customers by working closely with their product developers and the factories' R&D sections. We keep abreast of developments in other markets and other sectors.
We also can consolidate the cargo if demand is lesser, new market launch, new product launch and other reason.